A Vision of The Throne-room by Deborah Waldron Fry

Come up here, Beloved, rest beside Me and I will show you things to come."

A Vision of The Throne-room by Deborah Waldron Fry
I had a vision of the Throneroom in heaven as seen from a distance. It was beautiful and majestic and vibrating with LIGHT and LIFE with rainbow colors all around. 

And the angels were crying HOLY HOLY HOLY. And I heard a Voice, like the Sound of many waters saying," Come up here, Beloved, rest beside Me and I will show you things to come."

"Beloved. Do not weep, My Child. I am He who sits on My Holy Throne. I am the Ancient of Days. There is no one before Me. I am still in control. From the Throne of Majesty, I reign over your life. Fear not, Dear One. The enemy will NEVER ascend to My Heights for he has been soundly defeated at the Cross. He does not have dominion over you. Oh no, My Bride. I have purchased you and redeemed you and delivered you by My Own Right Hand. Remember that you are seated with Me, Dear One; Seated at My Right Hand,seated in a Place of Honor.

You have come through the Veil into the Holy of Holies by the Blood of the Lamb. Hear My Spirit calling you up higher. This is where you belong. Come by faith. I have given you seeing eyes and hearing ears. The atmosphere of heaven is Sweet and My Peace shall enfold you and My Love shall encompass you. Set your mind on these things that are above, My Child. All guilt is gone. Rest in the Folds of My Robe of Righteousness. You are hidden in Christ Jesus and you have received an abundance of Grace. Rejoice, Beloved. You are high above the principalities and powers, seated at the Right Hand of Majesty. Through the coming ages I will display to you My Lovingkindness and the surpassing Riches of My Grace."

...Ephesians 2:6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages He might display the surpassing riches of His grace, demonstrated by His kindness to us in Christ Jesus.…

...Psalm 47:8 God reigns over the nations, God sits on His holy throne.
...Isaiah 6:1 In the year of King Uzziah's death I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up and the train of His robe filling the temple.

...Romans 5:17For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive an abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ!

...Revelation 4:1-6 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things." Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne was standing in heaven, and One sitting on the throne. And He who was sitting was like a jasper stone and a sardius in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, like an emerald in appearance.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget