A Mighty Warrior Standing by Deborah Waldron Fry

My attributes are your attributes by the Spirit of God in you. There is no striving here, Beloved. You don't have to try to make something happen.

A Mighty Warrior Standing by Deborah Waldron Fry
Today, I heard the word" Ascribe" and I saw a Mighty Warrior standing, not in their own strength but in the Power and Might and Greatness of their God, and GLORY was all around them.

"Beloved. My Warrior, My Child. Too often, you are fighting in your own strength. Too often, you are "trying" to make the Word work. Too often, you are "striving" to reach a place beside Me when you are already there. Fear not, Dear One. My attributes are your attributes by the Spirit of God in you. There is no striving here, Beloved. You don't have to try to make something happen.

Let ME do it. Just let it happen freely, wonderfully, marvelously by the Spirit of God. Ascribe to your God Glory, Strength, Honor, Greatness, Power, and Righteousness.

For they are YOURS in Me. You have died to self and are ALIVE and HIDDEN in Christ Jesus. Do you see, My Child? It is the I AM living through you! It is no longer you who lives, but Christ living in you. You are MIGHTY in Me. I am the Vine, you are the branches. Rejoice and shout for JOY! The STRIVING is over. Rest in My finished work.

You are My Beautiful Humble Ones who know that without Me, you can do nothing. For it will be MY FAITH, the Faith of the Son of God. working through you. Go forth, Mighty Warrior in the Power of MY Might and NOTHING shall be impossible to you!"

ASCRIBE: attribute something to. If you ascribe a quality to someone, you consider that they possess it and they are responsible for it. Choose, come, give place, provide.

...Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith OF the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
...Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of HIS might.
...Job 36:3 I will fetch my knowledge from afar, and will ascribe righteousness to my Maker.
...1 Chron 16:28 Ascribe to the Lord, families of the peoples, ascribe to the Lord glory and strength.
...Deut 32:3 Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
...Psalm 29:1 Ascribe to the LORD, you heavenly beings; ascribe to the LORD glory and strength.
...Rev 4:11 saying, "It is fitting, O our Lord and God, That we should ASCRIBE unto You the glory and the honor and the power; For You did create all things, And because it was Your will they came into existence, and were created."

...Rev 19:7 Let us rejoice and shout for joy [exulting and triumphant]! Let us celebrate and ASCRIBE to Him glory and honor, for the marriage of the Lamb [at last] has come, and His bride has prepared herself.

...Revelation 5:12 saying with a loud voice, "Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing."

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget