Versatility and Growth by Tammy Lang Jensen

Horses love to eat it, and you can make anything from flooring, furniture, clothing and sheets from it.

Versatility and Growth by Tammy Lang Jensen
The Lord asked me what I thought to be an odd question. “What is so great about Bamboo?” 

So I started to think about that, I have a little base knowledge because the woods where I ride my horse are full of it.

It Multiplies at an exponentially fast rate. Horses love to eat it, and you can make anything from flooring, furniture, clothing and sheets from it.

It’s potential is limitless, it offers strength, sustainability, versatility and growth. I want my remnant to be like bamboo. Though small in number, they will be strong and versatile. They will be sustainable, because I sustain them. And they will be able to multiply rapidly, because I will show them how to raise up the next generation....

O My people, listen to my law incline your ears to the words of my mouth. I will open my mouth in a parable; I will utter hidden sayings of old, which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us....That the coming generation would know them-even children yet to be born-to arise and tell their own children (Psalm 78:1-6). Are you sharing the secret of the prophets and the law. Jesus replied, you must love the Lord your God with all your heart all your soul and all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.

A second is equally important: love your neighbor as yourself. The entire law and all the demands of the prophets are based on these two commandments (Matthew 22:37-40). My laws are unshakable and carved on stone tablets. They are written in stone so to speak, and should be engraved on your heart. What seeds are you planting in the heart of your children. What crop is springing up, is it lush and bountiful. Still other seed fell on good soil, where it produced a crop—-a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown (Matthew 13:8).

Are you tilling the ground of your children’s heart, are you placing only the best seed there? The Lord has anointed you and positioned you for a time such as this. You will have many spiritual sons and daughters. Arise, shine, for your light has come and the glory of the Lord rises upon you (Isaiah 60:1)....

Are you a Remnant Father?
Are you a Remnant Mother?

The Time is Now....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget