My Holy Kiss by Deborah Waldron Fry

You dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High. You are the Bride of Christ; My sons and My daughters.

My Holy Kiss by Deborah Waldron Fry
I heard," You dwell in the Kiss of the Son. My Holy Kiss is the Heavenly Armor you wear."

Beloved. You have nothing to fear. You have fully given yourself to Me through the Son. You are Mine and I am yours. The enemy has nothing in you. My Holy Kiss is the Armor that protects you from the evil one. My Love is your Strong Tower where you run to and are safe. You have kissed the Son and now you are the Blessed of the Lord. My Love shall always be your protection.

You dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High. You are the Bride of Christ; My sons and My daughters. You are as majestic as an army with banners! I have reserved you and set you apart for such a time as this. You have not bowed your knees to Baal and you have not kissed him. You are My Holy Remnant. I have chosen you, Beloved. I have kissed you and anointed you as kings and priests unto Me. Whom shall you fear, My Warrior Bride? You are standing in My Victory. You are standing in My Kiss. You are beautiful and powerful in this Holy Armor. No evil shall touch you, My Child. No evil shall come near your dwelling . Fear not, My Warrior! Nothing shall by any means harm you as you walk forth in My Authority and the Kiss of the Son...

"The Hebrew word for ‘to kiss’ also means ‘to put on armor.’" Anne Hamilton
Kiss: Strong's Hebrew 5401: A primitive root (identical with nasaq, through the idea of fastening up; compare chazaq, chashaq); to kiss, literally or figuratively (touch); to equip with weapons; armed (men), rule, kiss, touch
A kiss in the Old Testament is a symbol of submission and allegiance

...1 Samuel 10:1 “Then Samuel took a flask of oil and poured it on Saul’s head and KISSED him, saying, ‘Has not the LORD anointed you leader over His inheritance?’

...1 Kings 19:18 (God tells Elijah) “Yet I reserve seven thousand in Israel; all whose knees have not bowed down to Baal and all whose mouths have not kissed him."

...Psalm 2:10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling12 Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and ye perish from the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in Him.
...Song of Solomon 6:3I belong to my Beloved and He belongs to me; He pastures His flock among the lilies. 4"You are beautiful, My darling, as Tirzah, lovely as Jerusalem, majestic as an army with banners. "

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget