Blue Eagles by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. Those who have waited upon Me are rising up on wings as Eagles.

Blue Eagles by Deborah Waldron Fry
I was drawn to painting of bluejays flying into the heavens, and I heard this, "Those are not blue birds, but BLUE EAGLES. You are My Blue Warrior Eagles flying in Glory"

Beloved. Those who have waited upon Me are rising up on wings as Eagles. Not just any eagle, No, Dear One. But Eagles of Blue Fire. Blue Fire is the hottest of all Fires. You are My Stealth Fighters, My Storm Troopers of the Spirit. You shall break the sound barriers of the enemy with My Sound and My Cry in your mouth for you are burning with the hottest Fire of God, flying under the radar of the enemy at great speed.You shall root out the enemy's hiding places, and free My imprisoned ones. The enemy will not know where you came from or where you are going. He will not detect you until it is too late. He will see the evidence of My Signs and Wonders and never know what hit him. You will have come and gone before he even senses your presence, for it is My Presence in you that burns with My Brightness and Glory. In your wake shall be marvels and miracles! Fear not, Mighty Warrior. Soar on My Thermals of the Spirit, for you are hidden in the Shelter of My Wings. Arise and shine in My Light. My Glory is your rearguard; Empowering you, lifting you high up above your enemies, causing you to soar! Now is your time to arise in the Power of My Might and My Authority, The storms shall no longer overtake you but you shall rise far above them and you shall overcome them, for YOU are the Storm, My Blue Eagles! You shall leave the enemy in the dust!

Leave someone in the dust: 1. To leave someone or something far behind due to how quickly one is moving. 2. To completely outclass, outperform, or surpass someone or something else.

...Exodus 24:10 And they saw the God of Israel [the manifestation of His presence], and under His feet it was like pavement of bright sapphire stone, (blue) like the very heavens in clearness.
... Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
...John 3:7Do not be amazed that I said, ‘You must be born again.’ 8The wind blows where it wishes. You hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”
See comments for more info on Blue Light and Blue Eagles and a confirming word by sis Bonnie Nelson!

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget