The Place of Awe by Deborah Waldron Fry

For in your Savior are ALL the Treasures of wisdom and knowledge. You dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High.

The Place of Awe by Deborah Waldron Fry
Heard," I am going to blow your mind in The Place of Awe."  :D

Beloved. People will tell you "Don't get so excited about the things of God." But I tell you, "Get excited!" For it is the Time of Restoration. It is the season of AMAZEMENT.

Hear the whispers of your Abba Father. Abandon yourself to Me, My Child. Surrender ALL; all your thoughts, all your limits, all your doubts and fears, all of your reservations.

You will not lose yourself, Dear One. No, you will gain EVERYTHING. For in your Savior are ALL the Treasures of wisdom and knowledge. You dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High.

I am this Place, Beloved. You in Me, We in the Father. Here, you will live in the Perpetual state of AWE where miracles happen. This is the place of WOW, the Place of crazy faith. You have endured much to get to this Place and I am a REWARDER of those who diligently seek Me. You shall not be disappointed, My Child. I am going to overwhelm your senses by My Spirit. From the tip of your toes to the top of your head, you shall feel My Glory! I am going to overwhelm you with My Goodness. No longer shall the evil one hold you in bondage. My Shalom peace and joy has broken you out of this jail! Watch the Doors fly open, My Child. I am pouring out Blessings that you will not even have room enough to contain. Overflowing abundant LIFE is pouring out to you as you believe. Stand by, Beloved. Be expectant in this Place of Awe. You shall be shouting My fame in all the earth! I am going to blow your mind, My Child. Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts.

BLOW YOUR MIND: affect someone very strongly; impress, overwhelm, bedazzle, move, stir, touch, sweep someone off their feet, awe, overawe, leave speechless, take someone's breath away, fascinate, take aback, floor, amaze, astonish.

...1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

...Exodus 15:11 “Who is like you among the gods, O LORD— glorious in holiness, AWESOME in splendor, performing GREAT WONDERS?

...Mark 1:27 And they were all AMAZED, so that they questioned among themselves, saying, “What is this? A new teaching with authority! He commands even the unclean spirits, and they obey him.”28 And at once His FAME spread everywhere throughout all the surrounding region of Galilee.

...Matthew 9:8 When the crowds saw this, they were filled with AWE and glorified God, who had given such authority to men.
... John 14: 23Jesus answered and said unto him, "If a man love Me, he will keep My words: and My Father will love him, and WE will come unto him, and make Our abode with him."
Amazing artwork by Jerry Bacik

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget