The Door of Fresh Fire by Deborah Waldron Fry

"Beloved. I have opened the Door of Fresh Fire, My Child. Just when you feel that My Fire within you is going out, I send FRESH FIRE to revive and empower you.

The Door of Fresh Fire by Deborah Waldron Fry
I heard the phrase," Fresh Fire." And I saw a Door opening and the Fire of God come rushing out. And I looked at the clock. It read 2:22, which always means "open doors" to me..

"Beloved. I have opened the Door of Fresh Fire, My Child. Just when you feel that My Fire within you is going out, I send FRESH FIRE to revive and empower you.

My anointing is coming upon you, a FRESH TOUCH of My Spirit, for your God is a Consuming Fire. My Breath, My Spirit is the very Air that you breathe. Suddenly, you shall feel this NEW LIFE rushing through you. It is a HOLY BACKDRAFT, Dear One. This Fire will never harm you, My Child. Oh no. This Fire is sent to give you Power! Your spirit man shall EXPLODE with new excitement and joy. My Mighty Rushing Wind is blowing upon you, Beloved. I am stirring the embers of your heart, breathing upon them and REFIRING you! This Fire shall empower you to OVERCOME all obstacles! The Fire of My Love and My Word is exploding and you will no longer be able to hold it in. Suddenly, marvelously you shall be transformed from Glory to greater Glory! Fear not, My Child. The One whose eyes are a Blazing Fire is setting you ablaze once again.

BACKDRAFT: a phenomenon in which a FIRE that has consumed all available oxygen SUDDENLY EXPLODES when more oxygen is made available, typically because a DOOR or window has been opened. A dramatic event caused through rapid re-introduction of oxygen to combustion into an oxygen-depleted environment in a fire.

...Isaiah 22:22 The key of the house of David I will lay on His shoulder; So He shall open (doors), and no one shall shut; And He shall shut, and no one shall open.
...Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

...Luke 12:49 "I have come to ignite a FIRE on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!"
...Luke 3:16 John answered them all, saying, ‘I baptize you with water, but He who is mightier than I is coming, the strap of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and FIRE.’”

...Jeremaih 20:9 But if I say, “I will not remember Him or speak anymore in His name,” Then in my heart it becomes like a burning fire shut up in my bones; And I am weary of holding it in, And indeed, I cannot.

...Acts 2:3 Suddenly a sound like a mighty rushing wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3They saw tongues like flames of a fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget