My Glorious Riches by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. I am the God of Glory. I know at times you feel like a smoking wick just about ready to go out. Have no fear, My Child.

My Glorious Riches by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am the God of Glory. I know at times you feel like a smoking wick just about ready to go out. Have no fear, My Child. Out of My Glorious riches, I am strengthening you with surpassingly great power through My Spirit within you. You have a different spirit than the world. You are in it but not of it.

You received the Holy Spirit when you were born again. Your spirit was made PERFECT through the Blood of the Lamb. You have not been given a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. You have a spirit of excellence, truth, and perfect Love. Let not the enemy fill your mind with worry and thoughts of defeat.

The very same POWER that raised your Savior from the dead dwells in you, Dear One. Look up, My Love. The Light from My Face is shining into your heart. You are being transformed into My image from Glory to ever increasing Glory. Like a bellows blowing on the embers of a fire, I am breathing NEW life into you. I am kindling once again the FIRE of My Love in your heart, burning with the BRIGHTNESS of the Father of Lights.

There are NO shadows in Me, My Child. I am strengthening you with ALL might according to My Glorious Power. Arise and shine, Beloved. You and your children shall possess the land once again. Fear not. My Fire burning in you shall CONSUME all the works of darkness!

..Hebrews 12: 28Therefore, since we are receiving an unshakable kingdom, let us be filled with gratitude, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. 29For our God is a consuming fire.

..Isaiah 42:3 A bruised reed He will not break and a dimly burning wick He will not extinguish; He will faithfully bring forth justice.

..2 Corinthians 4:6For God, who said “Let light shine out of darkness,” made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7Now we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this surpassingly great power is from God and not from us.…

..Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

..2 Timothy 1:6For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind

..Ephesians 3:16 I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.

..Numbers 14:24 But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed Me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.

..Romans 8:6 The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget