Beloved. I Am El Roi by Deborah Waldron Fry

I came to seek and to save that which is lost. Even My Own feel lost at times. In the midst of these trials and afflictions, I come to you. Look into My Face of Grace,

Beloved. I Am El Roi by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. I am El Roi, the God who sees you. I am the God at hand, says the LORD, and a God that is not far off. Though you hide yourself in secret places, or the enemy takes you captive into dark places, still I see you and I will rescue you.

I came to seek and to save that which is lost. Even My Own feel lost at times. In the midst of these trials and afflictions, I come to you. Look into My Face of Grace, My Child. You have nothing to fear. My mercy and favor pour out upon you. You shall live and not die. I am Yahweh, the God who sees all things. I have searched you and I know you, Dear One. You are loved by Your Father. You have been born again by My Spirit. I have enclosed you behind and before and My Hand is upon you. There is nowhere you can go that I am not with you. Even darkness is not dark to Me.

The night is as bright as the day. In the midst of your trouble, I run to you, Beloved. Fear not, Dear One. The eyes of your God are always upon My Righteous Ones, and My ears are open to your cries. For My eyes run to and fro throughout the earth, that I may show Myself mighty on behalf of you who are Mine.
...........................................
.. Genesis 16:13 She gave this name to the LORD, Yahweh, who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.”

..Jeremiah 23:23 Am I a God at hand, says the Lord and not a God afar off? Can anyone hide himself in secret places, so that I cannot see him?

..Luke 19:10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

..Psalm 139:7 Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? 8 If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol,

behold, You are there.9 If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea, 10Even there Your hand will lead me, And Your right hand will lay hold of me.

..Job 28:24For He looks to the ends of the earth and sees everything under the heavens.

..Isaiah 43:1 Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.

..2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him.

..Psalm 34:15 The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their cry.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget