Dread Champion by Deborah Waldron Fry

the Brightness of My Presence chases the darkness and the storm clouds. Yahweh has thundered from Heaven, the Voice of the Most High resounds with coals of Fire.

Dread Champion by Deborah Waldron Fry
"Beloved Warrior. Whom shall you fear when your Dread Champion is standing with you? 

If your God is for you, who can be against you? Fear not! I call you My Brave One. I am with you to deliver you and to rescue you.

The earth shakes and the foundations tremble at My consuming Fire; for I have seen your suffering, My Child.

I have parted the heavens and come down; the Brightness of My Presence chases the darkness and the storm clouds. Yahweh has thundered from Heaven, the Voice of the Most High resounds with coals of Fire.

I take hold of you, My Warrior and I shall rescue you from those enemies who are too strong for you. I train your hands for battle so that your arm can bend the bow. I arm you with Strength and make your way perfect. Your feet shall not slip for they are planted upon the Rock. I make your feet like hind's feet; you shall stand upon the High Places.

And know this, Dear One. I have called you from the womb, I named you; you are hidden in the Shadow of My Hand. I have made you like a polished Arrow, hidden in My quiver; through you I shall display MY GLORY. Rise up in faith, Mighty Warrior of Mine, the Lord is with you! Be strong and courageous, Beloved. WE shall shoot the Arrows of Holy Spirit Fire and SCATTER your foes. Lightnings shall flash forth and My Arrows shall confuse them. You have the enemy in your sights and you shall not miss the mark!"

DREAD CHAMPION
Dread: Strong's Hebrew: Awe inspiring, terror-striking, awesome, mighty, brave.
Champion: One who has defeated ALL opponents. One who enthusiastically supports, defends, or fights for another person

...Jeremiah 20:11 But the LORD is with me like a dread Champion; Therefore my persecutors will stumble and not prevail. They will be utterly ashamed, because they have failed, with an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten.

...Romans 8:31 What then shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

...Psalm 18:13The LORD thundered from heaven; the voice of the Most High resounded; hailstones and coals of fire.14He shot His arrows and scattered the foes;He hurled lightning and routed them.31For who is God besides the LORD? And who is the Rock except our God? 32It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect. 33He makes my feet like those of a deer and stations me upon the heights. 34He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze
...Isaiah 49:1The LORD called me from the womb; from the body of my mother He named me.2He made my mouth like a sharp sword; He hid me in the shadow of His hand. He made me like a polished arrow; He hid me in His quiver. 3He said to me, “You are My servant, Israel, in whom I will display My glory.”

...Psalm 144:6 Flash forth lightning and scatter them; Send out Your arrows and confuse them.
Amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon;used w'permission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget