Nothing Else by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. When so many things are drawing your attention away, know that I am still right here with you.

Nothing Else by Deborah Waldron Fry
I woke up today hearing the song," Nothing Else" And heard, "I am opening your eyes to SEE in a NEW Way."

Beloved. When so many things are drawing your attention away, know that I am still right here with you. I am the Answer to every question, every situation, every circumstance. I never leave nor forsake you, My Child. My desire is that you prosper in every way, Dear One. Everything in creation was created by Me and for Me. Everything is supernatural. Everything was created by a Word and THE WORD. I am the Word made flesh to dwell with you. Earth reflects heaven.

The very atmosphere around you is crackling with My Power, Light, and Life. My angels stand ready to act upon My Word. Pray this way, "Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven." I came to bring you LIFE and LIFE ABUNDANTLY.

I have the authority, Dear One. The devil has no authority over a Blood bought Child of God. And does not My Word say that I have given My Authority to you also? Oh yes, My Child. You are in Me and I in you. You are My redeemed! Speak LIFE and not death, blessing and not cursing. All authorities and powers are subject to Me. And you are seated in the heavenly realms with Me, Beloved. As you sit at My Feet, in My Presence, you shall SEE with new eyes. I have blessed you with EVERY spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms! Rejoice, Beloved Child of Mine! I am still the Miracle Worker! There are NO LIMITS to My Power and SURPASSING RICHES of My Grace and Lovingkindness in your life!

...Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth."
...Philippians 2:9 For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name,
...Colossians 2:10 and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over all rule and authority.
...1 Peter 3:22 Who is at the right hand of God, having gone into heaven, after angels and authorities and powers had been subjected to Him.

...Ephesians 2:5 God made us alive with Christ, even when we were dead in our trespasses. It is by grace you have been saved! 6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages He might display the surpassing riches of His grace, demonstrated by His kindness to us in Christ Jesus.

...Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget