The Blessing of God by Tammy Lang Jensen

So I was standing with Jesus, and he shoved a beautiful flower in my arms. The flower was huge, a little taller than me.

The Blessing of God by Tammy Lang Jensen
I had a very elaborate vision this morning, that I will do my best to get onto paper for you. It is full of nuggets of truth about the blessing of God. 

And that he is a good, good father and does not want the blessing to become a burden....

So I was standing with Jesus, and he shoved a beautiful flower in my arms. The flower was huge, a little taller than me. The weight of the flower caused me to topple over and I was laying on the ground under the flower.

The Lord help me up and then tried something else. He grabbed four or five of these huge flowers, and placed them in a circle around me. That was good, I did not fall down, but was hidden from view. No one was able to get to me for all the big flowers in the way....
Finally, The Lord asked me to sit in a chair at a table. He placed a single rose in a vase. It was beautiful, I was able to look at it, smell it and it added beauty to the room. Then the Lord placed a dozen more roses in the vase, and I had a beautiful bouquet. As I was sitting at the table, twelve women walked in and took a seat with me. Finally, I knew what I was to do, I took a single rose and handed to each of the women.

Now each woman was able to share in the beauty and the blessing of the Lord. I could hear in my spirit: Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over will be poured into your lap. But with the measure you use, it will be measured to you (Luke 6:38)....

So the flowers in the vision represent the blessing of the Lord. It reminds us that the size and timing of the blessing matter. When the blessing was too large it simply crushed me, and if it was too numerous it consumed me and hid me from others. But at the right time in the right amount, it blessed me and all who came to my table. You are blessed to be a blessing. You are healed to heal others, you are forgiven to show forgiveness.....

Be a conduit, whatever flows in, allow it to flow out. Be there Ezekiel Waters, and wherever the water flows, there is life! The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that you may have life and have it abundantly (John 10:10). Be an abundant giver, and be filled to overflow....
The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones; you shall be like a well watered garden, and like a spring of water whose waters do not fail (Isaiah 58:11)....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget