The Shadow of His Hand by Tammy Lang Jensen

As God is releasing the remnant in rapid succession into their assignments, positions, tasks and the marketplace. I got a sense that a spirit of competition was going to try and arise.

The Shadow of His Hand by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I closed my eyes this morning, I saw an archer of the Lord releasing arrow after arrow in rapid succession. 

Each one was quickly hitting it’s mark. As God is releasing the remnant in rapid succession into their assignments, positions, tasks and the marketplace. I got a sense that a spirit of competition was going to try and arise.

But the Lord says,”As quickly as it rears it’s ugly head, it will be cut off at the root!” The called out ones, the remnant will walk in surety that no other person could fill their God ordained position. That just like Esther, they have been raised up for a time such as this. So there will be no jostling for position. But a militant army, walking shoulder to shoulder. Brothers and sisters, who walk in agape love and a spirit of excellence....

He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver (Isaiah 49:2). The Lord said to tell you, “Your time of concealment is over.” He has trained you quietly and privately, under his hand. He could not risk you being contaminated or tainted by this world. But now is the time to rise up in power and might. I see this army walking in great authority. They know who they are, and whose they are; children of the Most High God. Kings, Priest and Prophets, But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of Him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9)....
He has called you, he has equipped you.

The battle is real, but so are God’s soldiers. They have endured heartache, suffering and pain for their King. They have been cast out, ridiculed and mocked, but they remain steadfast. Blessed are you when they shall insult you and shall persecute you. And lying, shall say all kinds of evil against you on account of Me (Matthew 5:11). Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds (James 1:2)....

I am joyful because I serve you. My Master, my King, my Prince. You have Ransomed us from eternal darkness. How can we ever repay you. We pledge our lives as soldiers in the army of Christ....
Archers on the front lines, releasing our arrows of prayer....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget