My Pure Light by Deborah Waldron Fry

And then I saw it spelled REIGNING JEWELS. You are a Reigning Jewel in His Hand. There is a Sound of the abundance of Rain!

My Pure Light by Deborah Waldron Fry
Heard," It's raining jewels". And then I saw it spelled REIGNING JEWELS. You are a Reigning Jewel in His Hand. There is a Sound of the abundance of Rain!

Beloved. There is an open heaven over you. My Pure Light is shining upon you, My Child. Jewels from Heaven are raining down upon you. Alpha Omega Jewels. Gems of prophecy and revelation; gems of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding; precious things of the Holy Spirit. All these Heavenly Treasures are found in your Savior. The Bridegroom is decked with Jewels, ALL the treasures are found in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Gems of the Glory of the Latter Rain. Gifts from My Throne of Grace. I have saved you, My Child. I have clothed you with the garments of Salvation, covered you with the Robe of Righteousness, adorned you with My Glory, and set My Spirit within your heart. You are as a Bride adorned with Jewels. I have crowned you with Glory and Honor. You are as the Precious Stones in My Crown, sparkling in the land. You are My Reigning Jewels, reflecting the Pure Light of your Father. Even the darkness shall be Light to you.The Jewels of Heaven are raining down upon you from My Head unto yours. See the Bright Clouds which Yahweh has made, listen, Beloved, there is a Sound of the abundance of Rain!

...Revelation 21:19 The wall of the city was built on foundation stones inlaid with twelve precious stones the first was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, the fifth onyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, the twelfth amethyst." [ALL of these 12 gems are anisotropic gems, i.e., gems that show colorful patterns under pure light]

...Revelation 4:3 And He who was sitting was like a jasper stone and a sardius in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, like an emerald in appearance.

...Zechariah 9:16 And the LORD their God will save them in that day as the flock of His people; For they are as the stones of a crown, Sparkling in His land.

...Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

...Malachi 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

...Colossians 2... so that they may know the mystery of God, namely Christ, 3in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

...Zechariah 10:1 Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget