The Waters of the Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Eagles can breathe under Water, for My Water is supernatural.

The Waters of the Spirit by Deborah Waldron Fry
9/13 Beloved. You have been totally immersed in the Waters of the Spirit for a set time, like a baby in its mother's womb. 

I have kept you and taught you and concealed you in My Grace and Love. My Eagles can breathe under Water, for My Water is supernatural.

My Living Waters have filled you to overflowing. You are now FULL of Revelation from the time spent in the Waters of the Holy Spirit. What you have heard whispered in your ears, now you shall shout to the world. What I told you in the darkness of hiddenness, you shall speak in the Light. You are empowered by the Breath of God. I am lifting you up and out. Do you feel the shift, Beloved, do you feel the Winds of change blowing? The Spirit of Yahweh is lifting you up out of your place of concealment and into the Skies.

The Waters shall give forth a Sound at My Eagles coming forth as One, My Lightnings shall light up the world, and My Thunder shall be in this Holy Whirlwind. The earth shall tremble and shake at the sudden appearing of My anointed ones. You are as a polished Arrow, concealed in My Quiver, kept close to Me, in the Shadow of My Hand I have hidden you for such a time as this. Now is the time to FLY, Beloved. Do not fear, My Glory shall carry you. It shall be of MY doing, Beloved, by My Grace. Rejoice, My Child. Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit shall you arise and SHINE!!

Set Time: an assigned time.
Immerse:to plunge into something that surrounds or covers, as in WATER; eat, sleep and breathe something :D

...Colossians 3:2Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.

...Psalm 77:16-18 The waters saw You, O God; The waters saw You, they were in anguish; The deeps also trembled. The clouds poured out water; The skies gave forth a sound; Your ARROWS flashed here and there. The sound of Your thunder was in the whirlwind; The lightnings lit up the world; The earth trembled and shook.

...Isaiah 49:2 And He has made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of His hand has He hid me and made me a polished ARROW; in His quiver has He kept me close and concealed me.
...2 Timothy 1:9 Who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of His own purpose and grace, which He gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began.

...John 3:8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.

...Matthew 10:27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the housetops.
amazing artwork by Ricardo Colon;used w/permission

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget