Source of Energy and Life by Deborah Waldron Fry

My Spirit quickens your mortal body. There is energy in every cell of your body. You have been regenerated.

Source of Energy and Life by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. The devil has been draining your energy with many troubles and concerns. 

Let not your heart be troubled, My Child. I am energizing My Body. Wait upon Me, My Love. You SHALL renew your strength.

I am your Source of ENERGY and LIFE. You are a spirit being. You are ALIVE in Christ Jesus. My Spirit quickens your mortal body. There is energy in every cell of your body. You have been regenerated.

There is Holy dunamis Power in your very DNA. You are no longer a natural being with a dead spirit, but you have become a Child of God, whose spirit was made ALIVE and QUICKENED by the Spirit of the Living God. My Glory is as the sunlight, Rays stream from My Hand where My Power is hidden. The Hand that holds ALL Power holds you, Dear One. The resurrected King is resurrecting you.

You are brimming with ZOE Life, My Life. In Me, you live and move and have your being. Look into My smiling face, Beloved.

My Glory and energy shall INTENSIFY and surge through your body by the Spirit of the Living God. Receive by faith. You have this Treasure in earthen vessels to show that this surpassingly great Power is from Me and not of yourselves. Let go of earthly concerns, Dear One, and FALL BACK into My Strong Arms of Love. My Strength is made perfect in your weakness. Rejoice, Beloved. You shall be rejuvenated through My Spirit and move with NEW ENERGY in this new season.

REGENERATION: This word literally means a "new birth." To improve something so that it is active and producing good results again: reanimation, rebirth, rejuvenation, renewal, resurgence, resurrection, resuscitation, revitalization, revival.

REJUVENATE: to make young or youthful again, give new vigor to, to stimulate (a stream)

...Habakkuk 2:4 His brightness was like the light; rays flashed from His hand; and there He veiled his power. Berean Study: Rays of light STREAM from His hand.

...John 10:28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of My hand.

...2 Corinthians 4:6For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7Now we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this surpassingly great power is from God and not from us.…
...Acts 17:28 ‘For in Him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are His offspring.’

...2 Corinthians 3:18 And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into His image with intensifying glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.
...Ephesians 2:5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.
amazing artwork by Brenda Craig;used with permission

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget