My Spirit and My Wrath by Tammy Lang Jensen

Some will receive my miracle working power while others will receive my correction, but all will know I have been here and recognize my power.

My Spirit and My Wrath by Tammy Lang Jensen
As I close my eyes I saw something being poured into a crystal clear chalice. What appeared to be half oil and half blood. 

I asked the Lord what I was seeing. He said, “I am pouring out my spirit and my wrath.” Some will receive my miracle working power while others will receive my correction, but all will know I have been here and recognize my power.

When my prophets prophesy of my winnowing fork, do you really realize the breadth and length of what you are saying. His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire (Matthew 3:12). Some will be blessed, and some will be cursed; but all will see the power of my hand. I swing my hammer to shatter the foundation of the wicked.

The time of exposure is at hand. The same alter they have sacrificed at, will be their place of atonement or their place of destruction. The choice is theirs, cry out why there is still time. And for my sanctified sold-out Saints, their eyes have never seen such glory. I hear the song in my spirit, “My eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord!” Children of God, it is time to mount up with wings as eagles, there is work to be done. The shofar is blowing, and the clarion call has gone out.

The logos word has gone out and the plan has been set in motion. All things have order, all things have form, and all things are commanded by God. By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth (Psalm 33:6). But God made the earth by his power; he founded the world by his wisdom and stretched out the heavens by his understanding (Jeremiah 10:12).

The Lord is coming back to have his way in his world. Awake from your slumber, so you will not be found asleep. Otherwise, he may arrive without notice and find you sleeping (Mark 13:36)....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget