My Fountain by Deborah Waldron Fry

And I saw a great Fountain in the middle of these wells, shining with a great Light.

My Fountain by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw many water wells. They were dark and the water was not good in them. The people were running from well to well, but still thirsty. And I saw a great Fountain in the middle of these wells, shining with a great Light.

And I saw that the Living Waters in this Fountain of Life had music in it. I asked the Holy Spirit what this meant and I heard," My Voice is the Sound of many waters. I am your strength and your Song. Come and drink freely once again with JOY from the Wells of Salvation."

"Beloved. You have not even realized how thirsty you are, My Child. The cares of this world have drawn you away from Me. The cisterns of the world are broken and not only broken but some are even poisonous to your body, mind, and soul. Renew your mind, Dear One, with the washing of the Word. I am your Fountain of Life. Only My Living Waters are pure and full of JOY. Yes, JOY is bubbling in My Fountain. Health is bubbling in My Fountain. LIFE is bubbling forth unto you, My Child. No longer drink from the wells of the knowledge of this world, which corrupt the mind and sicken the heart, but drink once again with JOY from the wells of Salvation; from Him who is the Fountain of Life.

My Water enlightens the eyes of your heart and strengthens your body and mind. I am your strength and your song. There is heavenly Music in these Living Waters. For My Voice is the Sound of many Waters, singing over you in joyous exultation. As you drink from My River of delights, a new song shall come forth. A song of joyous victory. It is the Song of the Spirit of God that you will be singing. Come to the Good Waters, Beloved, come freely and drink to your heart's content."

To your heart's content: to do something enjoyable for as long as you want to do it: to the full extent of one's desires.

...Psalm 36:8They feast on the abundance of Your house, and you give them drink from the River of Your delights. 9For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light do we see light.

...Isaiah 12:2“Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and will not be afraid; for the Lord God is my strength and my song, and He has become my salvation.” 3With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.

...Revelation 1:15A... and His voice as the sound of many waters.
...Ezekiel 43:2 and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His voice was like the roar of many waters, and the earth shone with His glory.

...Revelation 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven like the roar of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder. The voice I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps.
...Zephaniah 3:17

...Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And the one hearing, let him say, "Come!" And the one thirsting let him come; the one desiring, let him take freely the water of life.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget