Walking With Lions by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am Comforter, Lover, Helper, Encourager, Teacher, Protector. Reject any voice which brings fear; for fear has torment.

Walking With Lions by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You were born to walk with LIONS. I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of LOVE, POWER and a SOUND MIND.

When the devil roars at you, ignore him, My Child. He is like a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.

He is just a noise to distract you; a toothless lion who is all bark and no bite. Know that I surround you with My Glory. I am your Hiding Place. The atmosphere of heaven is your dwelling place. Ignore the voices of fear and dread and anger and violence. My favor surrounds you as a shield. My Glory is in you and upon you. You are Mine, Dear One. You know My Voice. I am Comforter, Lover, Helper, Encourager, Teacher, Protector. Reject any voice which brings fear; for fear has torment.

The devil is a liar and the father of lies. Perfect Love casts out fear. Oh, if you could see yourself as I see you, My Mighty Warrior. You are a force to be reckoned with and the enemy knows it. For you have died to self, been raised up with Me, and filled with the Holy Spirit of the living triumphant Savior! Cast the spirit of fear away from you, My Love. Cast him away and give him no more thought for he is a defeated foe and you are more than a conqueror through Him who loves you. GREATER is He who is in you than he who is in the world. Let your faith roar louder than the fear! The Lion of Judah has your back, Beloved. My Righteousness goes before you and My Glory is your rear guard!

REAR GUARD: A military force positioned at the rear of a body of troops to protect and defend the army from attack; The term can also be used to describe forces protecting lines, such as COMMUNICATION lines behind an army. :D

...1 John 4:5For whatsoever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith.
...2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
...1 Peter 5:8-9 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings.

...John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled; do not be afraid.

...Romans 8:15For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, "Abba! Father!"

...Isaiah 58:8 Then shall your light break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up speedily; your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.


Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget