My Child by Deborah Waldron Fry

If your Papa is for you, who can be against you? I can see what you cannot. I see the end from the beginning.

My Child by Deborah Waldron Fry
Upon waking up today, I heard this being sung "Hold on, hold strong, the Dawn will be here soon." And I saw a vision of a Father and child, walking Hand in hand in the Sonshine.

"Beloved. Hold on, My Child. Dawn will be here soon. Though fear grips your heart, do not be anxious for anything. I have you by the Hand, Precious One. You have been born again from above. No longer are you an orphan struggling alone. Trust your Abba Father; Like a child and his Daddy, Father and son, Father and daughter. If your Papa is for you, who can be against you? I can see what you cannot. I see the end from the beginning.

Nothing is hidden from Me. Every trap that the enemy sets, every roadblock that he sets up, every evil plot against you shall come to nothing. For you are walking with Me on this journey called LIFE. No one can pluck you from My Hand. Though the world lies in great darkness, you walk with Me in the Bright Sonshine. You are a Child of Light. This is a sure word of prophecy. My Light is breaking forth like the Dawn. The Bright and Morning Star has come. Hold on, My Child. Do you see the beautiful colors of the Dawn already appearing? Oh yes, the signs are already on the horizon, Beloved. Shining brighter and brighter unto the Perfect Day.

On the Horizon: IMMINENT; soon to happen; happening or APPEARING in the near future.

...Titus 2:13as we await the blessed hope and glorious appearance of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.
...Proverbs 4:18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
...2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the Day Dawn, and the Day Star arise in your hearts. (An amplification of “until the day dawn.” “Day star” occurs nowhere else in the New Testament. Christ calls Himself “the bright morning star” Revelation 22:16)

...Revelation 22:16“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star.”

...Isaiah 58:8 Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will come quickly. Your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard. 9Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; you will cry out, and He will say, ‘Here I am.’

...Revelation 1:16 He held in His right hand seven stars, and a sharp double-edged sword came from His mouth. His face was like the sun shining at its brightest.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget