Stepping Into Your Circumstances by Deborah Waldron Fry

Miracles follow before Me and behind Me. Your dwelling place is in He who is the Miracle Worker. I am your Glory and the Lifter of your head.

Stepping Into Your Circumstances by Deborah Waldron Fry
Just heard,"Jesus is stepping in." Stepping into your circumstances. Stepping into your NOW. He is making a way where there seems to be no way. 

He is the Cloud by day and the Fire lighting the way in your darkest night.

Beloved. Look up. Hear the Roar of the Lion of Judah. I am stepping into your circumstances. I am the Glory and Power, the Cloud by day and the Fire by night. Just keep trusting Me, My Child. The Way has been made before you. With just one Word, one sweep of My Hand, one step of My Foot the enemy flees. I am in your midst. Miracles follow before Me and behind Me. Your dwelling place is in He who is the Miracle Worker. I am your Glory and the Lifter of your head.

Whom shall you fear, Dear One? There is now therefore NO condemnation to those in Christ Jesus. It is finished. Your victory has been won. I never leave nor forsake you. I have drawn a line in the sand and said, "ENOUGH". The enemy shall proceed no further. The FIRE and the GLORY have spoken. I am STEPPING IN. The Lion of the Tribe of Judah has prevailed!

A line in the sand: A point beyond which one will proceed no further.
Step In: To intervene in an affair or dispute; to make an informal visit :D ; to become involved in a difficult situation with a solution

...Exodus 13:21And Yahweh went before them in a pillar of cloud to guide their way by day, and in a pillar of fire to give them light at night, so that they could travel by day or night. 22Neither the pillar of cloud by day nor the pillar of fire by night left its place before the people.

...Psalm 3:1 O Lord, how many are my foes! Many are rising against me; 2many are saying of my soul, “There is no salvation for him in God.” 3But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head. 4I cried aloud to the Lord, and He answered me from His holy hill.

...Revelation 5:5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.
...John 8:6 This they said to test Him, that they might have some charge to bring against Him. Jesus bent down and wrote with His finger on the ground. 7 And as they continued to ask Him, He stood up and said to them, “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 And once more He bent down and wrote on the ground.

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget