An Abundance of Destiny Helpers by Tammy Lang Jensen

The Lion of Judah paced at the top waiting on her.

An Abundance of Destiny Helpers  by Tammy Lang Jensen
I had a vision this morning. I saw a woman in a beautiful gown. She was crawling up the steps to the palace.

The Lion of Judah paced at the top waiting on her. But just as she was making progress, the hands of demons grabbed at her ankles and wrist. She struggled to break free, and that is when I heard the Lion start to roar.

I command every demonic hand that has come against your destiny, to set you free right now In the name of Jesus.

I release an abundance of destiny helpers, kingdom builders, and intercessors to stand in the gap with you. Get your fire back, get your fight back, and Climb once again. If I ascend to heaven, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, Behold, you are there. (Psalm 139:8).

I am with you in the highest heights and the valleys low. You cannot out run my goodness. Surely your goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever (Psalm 23:6). Rest assured your climb to the palace to reach the throne room of God will not come without opposition. Are you armored up, are you ready for battle? Are you really ready to defeat the enemy once and for all.

To conquer your mountain, to come out of the wilderness. And that wonderful day when the Lord gives his people rest from sorrow and fear, from slavery and chains, you will taunt the king of Babylon, you will say, “The strongman has been destroyed.” Yes, your insolence is ended (Isaiah 14:3-4).

Are you ready to taunt the king of darkness, instead of him taunting you. Are you ready to bind the strongman, and throw away the key. Pray, decree, declare and go. It is time to be so grieved by the enemy and all his wicked ways, that you won’t take no for an answer. And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, grant me justice against my adversary. For sometime he refused. But finally he said to himself.... because this window keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won’t eventually come and attack me! And the Lord said, listen to what the unjust judge says.

And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off? I tell you, he will see that they get justice, and quickly (Luke 18:3-8). Lord, come quickly and help us along our way. The enemy threatens to devour us, but you are our way maker. For his anger last only a moment, but his favor last a lifetime!

Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning (Psalm 30:5)....

Tammy Lang Jensen

Support AbidingTV today, we are nonprofit TV ministry.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget