Beloved, Come to Me by Deborah Waldron Fry

The world had tried to pressure them to conform and now "religious spirits" were attempting to put weights back upon them.

Beloved, Come to Me by Deborah Waldron Fry
I was watching several "Christian" videos, and they had lists, 7 things to do to hear from God, 5 things that will hinder you, etc.

From their own mouths they declared they wanted to sell you their book. I had to turn them off. So much pressure, so much "works" mentality. And I saw in a vision, a Believer weighed down to the ground.

They felt crushed by all these expectations and requirements. They felt condemnation. The world had tried to pressure them to conform and now "religious spirits" were attempting to put weights back upon them.

"Beloved, Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Whom the Son has set free is free indeed. I am not a God of lists. Throw them away, My Child. For you now walk by the Spirit of God within you and not your flesh. I will guide you with a loving Word in your ear, like a gentle Wind blowing. You do not need man to teach you for I am your Teacher. I am not demanding. I do not keep records of your wrongs and your rights.

You are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.I am gentle and humble at heart. Learn of Me, Dear One. Behold your Savior. My Yoke is one of Love. It is in the Light of My Face that you are transformed from glory to glory. It is not a list of requirements to follow, but now you live and move and have your being in Me. Beloved, My truths are not for sale. They are FREELY given to you by the Spirit of God.

You are My offspring. You are complete in Me. My Anointing abides in you. I will not hide Myself from you, My Child; with your own eyes you shall see Me. You shall hear My Whisper in your ears, "This is the way, walk in it." Breathe a sigh of relief, Little One. For you shall FLOW with the Spirit of your God. ever changing, ever learning, ever growing, from Glory to greater Glory. For eternity, Beloved, I shall DELIGHT in revealing My mysteries to you.You were born to FLY! "Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts."

…Matthew 11:28"Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me; for I am gentle and humble at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

...Colossians 2:14having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. 15Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.

...Acts 17: 28‘For in Him we live and move and have our being.’ As some of your own poets have said, ‘We are His offspring.’

...Isaiah 30:20...but your Teacher will no longer hide Himself— with your own eyes you will see Him. 21And whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a Word behind you: “This is the way. Walk in it.”…

...1 John 2:27 And you, the anointing that you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But just as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things and is true and is no lie, and just as it has taught you, you shall abide in Him.

...Colossians 2: 6As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, 7rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.8Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ. 9For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 10and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.
amazing artwork by Rebecca Friedlander



Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget