The Birthing by Deborah Waldron Fry

You have been so faithful, My Child. Even when you could have given up and given in, you stood strong and courageous. You have acknowledged Me and not bowed your knee to another god.

The Birthing by Deborah Waldron Fry
"Beloved Warrior. It is the time of your Calling. There is a BIRTHING taking place in the Spirit realm. 

The BIRTHING of things that seemed impossible are now coming forth because of your intense, tenacious, and unrelenting intercession. You have been so faithful, My Child. Even when you could have given up and given in, you stood strong and courageous. You have acknowledged Me and not bowed your knee to another god.

You have warred with the prophetic words spoken over you. You did not give in to the taunts of the enemy but kept fighting the good fight of faith. Therefore, through YOU, My Child, I am BIRTHING new things by the Spirit. Through you shall come forth ministries. Through you shall come forth miracles of healing, salvation, and deliverance. I shall even give you nations. I have chosen the "foolish" things of the world to confound the wise.

I have chosen the weak to shame the strong. The lowly and despised of the world shall dismantle the kingdom of darkness wherever you go. You who are considered nothing in the world shall NULLIFY the things that are. I call you MIGHTY WARRIOR. I call you OVERCOMER. I call you MORE THAN A CONQUEROR. All of creation has been groaning and trevailing together for the revealing of My Sons and My Daughters. Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? Oh no, Beloved, for even now, you shall forget your anguish and rejoice. Now is the time of the birthing, your coming forth."

...1 Kings 19:18"Nevertheless, I have reserved seven thousand in Israel— all whose knees have not bowed to Baal and whose mouths have not kissed him.”

...Isaiah 66:9 Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? said the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? said your God.

...Psalm 2:8 Ask of Me, and I will surely give the nations as Your inheritance, And the very ends of the earth as Your possession.

... Roma:ns 8:22For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

...Romans 8:19 For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.
...1 Timothy 1:18This charge I commit to you, son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you may wage the good warfare.

...1 Corinthians 1:26 Brothers, consider the time of your calling: Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were powerful; not many were of noble birth. 27But God chose the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28He chose the lowly and despised things of the world, and the things that are not, to nullify the things that are.
amazing artwork by Mandy Adendorff;used w/permission



Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget