Weep not, My Bride by Deborah Waldron Fry

Arise, My darling, from the place of weeping. Come away with Me, My beautiful one. Let your worship take you away in the Spirit.

Weep not, My Bride by Deborah Waldron Fry
Heard, "Weep not, My Bride. Dance with Me for it is the year of the Lord's favor."

"Beloved. You are weighed down with so many cares, My Child. It is the plan of the enemy to steal, kill, and destroy. A spirit of heaviness has come upon you. A spirit of fear has invaded your mind. Raise your eyes up to Mine. I have come to bring you life and life abundantly. I proclaim to you it is the year of the Lord's favor. Arise, My darling, from the place of weeping. Come away with Me, My beautiful one. Let your worship take you away in the Spirit.

You have ravished My heart, My Spouse; You have ravished my heart with one glance of your worshiping eyes. Look to Me, My Child. Look to Me and not the circumstances. Look to the Bright Morning Star whose Face is shining upon you. Dance with Me by faith. I give you a crown of Beauty for ashes, the Oil of Joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of despair. Weep not, My Bride.

You are safe in the Everlasting Arms. Do not be afraid, for you will not be put to shame; do not be humiliated, for you will not be disgraced. For your Maker is your Husband and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, the God of the whole earth He is called. Arise, My darling and let us dance with joy as One."

...Song of Solomon 2:10 My beloved calls to me,“Arise, my darling. Come away with me, my beautiful one."

...Song of Solomon 4:9"You have ravished My heart, My sister, My spouse; You have ravished my heart With one look of your eyes, With one jewel of your neck."

…Isaiah 61:2 to proclaim the year of the LORD’s favor and the day of our God’s vengeance, to comfort all who mourn, 3to provide for those who grieve in Zion; to give them a crown of beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and a garment of praise in place of a spirit of despair. So they will be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.

...Isaiah 54:4Do not be afraid, for you will not be put to shame; do not be humiliated, for you will not be disgraced... 5 For your Maker is your husband, The LORD of hosts is His name; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth.

...Revelation 22:16“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star.” 17 The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” Let the one who hears say, “Come!” And let the one who is thirsty come, and the one who desires the water of life drink freely.
Amazing artwork by Yongsung Kim



Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget