A Time of Divine Multiplication by Deborah Waldron Fry

Their hands were filled with all kinds of blessings; Financial miracles, miraculous healings, treasures from heaven; answers to prayer.

A Time of Divine Multiplication by Deborah Waldron Fry
I heard,"Your season of loss shall become a time of Divine Multiplication." 

And I saw people dressed in white, lined up 3 across and the line seemed to have no end. Their hands were filled with all kinds of blessings; Financial miracles, miraculous healings, treasures from heaven; answers to prayer.

They were moving ever forward, slowly but surely; never late but waiting for the perfect timing of God; hearkening to the Voice of His Word. They were called Angels of Blessing, Angels of Provision sent by our Father; Heavenly Messengers sent to minister to the heirs of salvation.

Oh My Child, greatly Beloved. Your prayers have been heard from the first day you spoke them and Helpers have been sent. Fear not. I am a Good Good Father. I am your Hope. I am the God who blesses His Children with every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus. With My Son, I graciously and freely give you ALL things.

NO GOOD THING will I ever withhold from you as you trust in Me. I am the Wonder Working God. I am still the God of Miracles. Walk with Me, My Child. I am the Friend who sticks closer than a brother. We are in this together, Dear One. I am your Provider. Each step of the way, I have planned for Blessings to come to you and to overtake you, to provide for you in your time of need, to hold you up when you are weak.

Even when you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, you shall fear no evil. Listen to My Voice of Comfort, Beloved. I make a way where there seems to be no way. Do not faint, Beloved, but believe you shall see My Goodness in the land of the living.

Oh My Child, Greatly Beloved. Let not your heart be troubled. Your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. All of these Blessings will come upon you and OVERTAKE you.

...Psalm 27:13I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.14Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

...Deuteronomy 28:2 And all these blessings will come on you and OVERTAKE you, if your ears are open to the voice of the Lord your God.

...Psalm 23:4Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me;

...Romans 8:3He who did not spare his own Son, but gave Him up for us all--how will He not also, along with Him, graciously give us all things?

...Hebrews 1:14 Are not the angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?
...Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, all His angels mighty in strength, who do His word, who hearken to the voice of His Word.

...Matthew 4:11 Then the devil left Him, and angels came and ministered to Him.
Daniel 10:10Suddenly, a hand touched me, which made me tremble on my knees and on the palms of my hands. 11And he said to me, “O Daniel, man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you.” While he was speaking this word to me, I stood trembling.

12Then he said to me, “Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your heart to understand, and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard; and I have come because of your words. 13But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days; and behold, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I had been left alone there with the kings of Persia.


Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget