The Manifestation of Declarations by Deborah Waldron Fry

See your victory NOW, My Child, for I have declared it already. I am He who sees the end from the beginning. I wear the Victor's Crown. You are a Child of the Victorious One.

The Manifestation of Declarations by Deborah Waldron Fry
Heard," Now is the time for the Manifestation of Declarations; the Seer Warriors. 

Heaven manifested on earth for such a time as this. Bringing the unseen into the seen by faith."

"Beloved. Hold on to My Promises and don't let go, My Warrior.They are YES and AMEN in Christ Jesus. Rise up, My Seer Warriors and speak what you see and hear in the heavenly realm and bring it into the NOW. Speak forth VICTORY in My Name. See your victory NOW, My Child, for I have declared it already. I am He who sees the end from the beginning. I wear the Victor's Crown. You are a Child of the Victorious One.

Don't back down from any giant! See your victory by faith for TODAY is the day of salvation. Speak and release your victory into your NOW! Take My NOW Authority and speak it forth. Decree what you hear and see supernaturally in the Spirit and release it into the natural. See only what your Father sees. Speak only what you hear Him speak.

My Anointing in you shall manifest on earth what you see in heaven. My will shall be done on earth as it is in heaven. It is always NOW in My Kingdom, Beloved. Do not cap the prophetic wells by unbelief, but RELEASE the Living Waters within you! Great is your King and GREAT shall be your victory! You shall SEE miracles happen! I AM backing you, My Warrior! NOW FAITH is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Decree a thing in My name and it shall be established unto you and My Light shall shine upon your ways!

..1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
...Ephesians 1:18 I ask that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you may know the hope of His calling, the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, 19and the surpassing greatness of His power to us who believe. These are in accordance with the working of His mighty strength.
...Job 22:28 You shall also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto you and the light shall shine upon your ways.

...Mark 11:22“Have faith in God,” Jesus said to them. 23“Truly I tell you that if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and has no doubt in his heart but believes that it will happen, it will be done for him. 24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

...Hebrews 11:1 NOW faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget