The Mighty Warrior by Deborah Waldron Fry

The God of Peace crushes Satan under His feet. The Lamb is a Lion! He is your Champion! He is not dead but He is alive!


The Mighty Warrior by Deborah Waldron Fry
I saw Jesus dressed as a Mighty Warrior. And He took His Child into His Arms and whispered "It's gonna be OK, My Child." 

This is how you fight your battles, Beloved. Rest in His Arms and know that He is God. And know this also, the Comforter is a Warrior! The God of Peace crushes Satan under His feet. The Lamb is a Lion! He is your Champion! He is not dead but He is alive!

"Beloved Child. Many are your tribulations, but I have promised to deliver you from them all. Many are the arrows sent against you, but I am a Shield around you, your Glory and the Lifter of your head. Rest in My Arms while I fight for you. Rest in faith, knowing that the Lamb is a Lion. I made a public spectacle of the devil at the Cross and this Finished Work continues on, Dear One. The Cross is eternal. My Blood stands at your Defense. I am He who has parted the heavens and come down to save you and your children and your children's children. I am with you like a Dread Champion; Your persecutors shall stumble and fall. NO weapon formed against you shall prosper, for you are hidden in Christ. From My Presence, coals of Fire blaze forth. I thunder from the heavens and the enemy is routed. I shoot forth My Arrows and your enemies are scattered and they shall not rise again. Fear not, Beloved, but rejoice. My Right Hand has shattered the enemy! I hold you in My Everlasting Arms; the very same Holy Arm and Right Hand that have gained the victory for you. Your enemies shall be utterly ashamed, because they have failed, with an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten.

...Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.
...Exodus 15:6 Your right hand, O LORD, is majestic in power; Your right hand, O LORD, has shattered the enemy.

...Jeremiah 20:11 But the LORD is with me like a dread champion; Therefore my persecutors will stumble and not prevail. They will be utterly ashamed, because they have failed, With an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten.

...Psalm 98:1 Sing to the LORD a new song, for He has done wonders; His right hand and Holy arm have gained Him the victory. 2The LORD has proclaimed His salvation and revealed His righteousness to the nations.

...2 Samuel 22:10He parted the heavens and came down with dark clouds beneath His feet.11He mounted a cherub and flew; He soared on the wings of the wind.12He made darkness a canopy around Him, a gathering of water and thick clouds.13From the brightness of His presence,coals of fire blazed forth.14The LORD thundered from heaven; the voice of the Most High resounded. 15He shot His arrows and scattered the foes; He hurled lightning and routed them.

...Psalm 3:3 But You, O LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, and the One who lifts my head.
...Psalm 32:7 You are my hiding place. You protect me from trouble; You surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah

Support AbidingTV today.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget