Come forth, walk in My light!

I AM calling you forth to walk in My Light. Be not man centered, Beloved. For his ways are not My ways. Be not self centered, for this leads to death and destruction. Humanism and New Age teach you that you are the master of your own destiny. This is a dangerous deception. Do not become slaves of men and their foolish thinking, My Warrior Bride.

Come forth, walk in My light!
I AM calling you forth to walk in My Light.  Be not man centered, Beloved.  For his ways are not My ways.  Be not self centered, for this leads to death and destruction.

Humanism and New Age teach you that you are the master of your own destiny.  This is a dangerous deception.  Do not become slaves of men and their foolish thinking, My Warrior Bride.

You have been bought with a price.  You are not your own.  You carry My DNA.  Therefore, know that I am your Center.  My Holy Spirit dwells in your heart.  Lean not to your own understanding.

Trust in Me alone. Make Me Lord of your Life.  For I am the Sun of Righteousness, arising with healing in My Wings.

I am Master and Creator of all things.  You belong to Me, Beloved.  You are Mine and I AM yours.  I AM the Lord of Glory. My Light is shining into your heart.  All the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are found in Me.

Ask and you shall receive.  Seek, and you shall find.  Knock, and the Door shall be opened.  You are a child of God.  This is the Wisdom of the Universe, hidden from the world, but revealed to My Beloved Ones.

“No one should deceive himself. If anyone among you thinks he is wise in this age, he must become foolish, so that he can become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God…..
and you belong to Christ, and Christ belongs to God,”   1 Corinthians 3:18, 23.

“Yet we do speak wisdom among those who are mature; a wisdom, however, not of this age nor of the rulers of this age, who are passing away; but we speak God’s wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory; the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory,”   1 Corinthians 2:6-8.

“that their hearts may be encouraged, having been knit together in love, and attaining to all the wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding, resulting in a true knowledge of God’s mystery, that is, Christ Himself, in Whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. I say this so that no one will delude you with persuasive argument,”   Colossians 2:2-4.

“You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men,’   Corinthians 7:23.

“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me,”   Galatians 2:20.



~Deborah Waldron Fry
Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget