Parable of the Sheep, Goat And Being Your Brother's Keeper

According to the book of (Mathew 25 :33-45) thus: "And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.....Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you, from the foundation of the world: AND WHY? 'for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in: I was naked and you clothe Me: I was in prison and you came to Me.'

Parable of the Sheep, Goat And Being Your Brother's Keeper
PATHFINDER's PRAYER & PRAISES featuring the day's "Wonderful Word for the Whole World" In honour of our Lord and Saviour Christ-Jesus, as I most humbly present the Serial Write-up tagged:

 "CHRIST-JESUS!.....THE GREAT TEACHER AND MASTER PREACHER PREACHED HIS SERMON IN PROVERBIALPARABLES "with the sub-titled Topic:

PARABLE OF THE SHEEP, GOAT AND  BEING YOUR BROTHER's KEEPER.  According to the book of (Mathew 25 :33-45) thus: "And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.....Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you, from the foundation of the world: AND WHY? 'for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in: I was naked and you clothe Me: I was in prison and you came to Me.' Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, "Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and gave You drink?

'When did we see You a Stranger and and take You in, or naked and clothe You? 'Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?, "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did ot to one of the lest of these My bretheren, you did it to Me." Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

 'For I was hungry and you gave Me no food: I was thirsty and  you gave Me no drink: I was a Stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me,sick and in prison, and nof minister to You?..Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me."

To God be the Glory IJMN. ......JESUS......IS.....LORD!.....Amen.....      #ChristDPracticalPrecherOfParable


From:
Taiwo Ademola
Ibadan, Oyo State
Nigeria.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget