Parable Of The Living Bread

The Great Master and Teacher of teachers without a teacher, the Youngest Professor at the tender age of twelve years without passing through the four walls of any higher citadel of learning as I most humbly present the Serial Write-up tagged:


Parable Of The Living Bread
PATHFINDER's PRAYER & PRAISES featuring the day's "Wonderful Word for the Whole World " In honour of our Lord and Saviour, Christ-Jesus!

The Great Master and Teacher of teachers without a teacher, the Youngest Professor at the tender age of twelve years without passing through the four walls of any higher citadel of learning as I most humbly present the Serial Write-up tagged:

"CHRIST-JESUS!......THE GREAT PREACHER OF PROVERBIAL PARABLE SERMONS "with the sub-titled Topic: PARABLE OF THE 'LIVING BREAD' According to the book of (John 6: 47- 57) read thus: "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life...CHRIST IS THE BREAD OF LIFE. "I am the bread of life" COMPARISON OF DIVINE BREAD TYPES> "Your fathers ate the manna in the wilderness DID THEY LIVE? THE MASTER EXPLAINED "and are dead" WHAT DO YOU BENEFIT BY EATING CHRIST THE BREAD OF LIFE?.....THE GREAT TEACHER EXPLAINED HIMSELF AS THE BREAD OF LIFE.

"This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that one may eat of it and not die" WHO CHRIST IS> "i am the living bread which comes down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever, and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the light of the world." The Jews therefore quarreled among themselves, saying, "How can the Man give us His flesu to eat?" Then Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly I say on to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you....Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him uo at the last day.....For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood drink indeed...He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood  abides in Me, and I in him......As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me...This is the bread which came down from heaven-not as your father ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever...To cntn

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget