Tears of Frustration by Deborah W. Fry

I see your tears of frustration, Beloved. I see the crushing weight of the world system upon your shoulders. With problem upon problem, the enemy would attempt to crush you under the weight of it all and destroy your faith.

Tears of Frustration by Deborah W. Fry
I see your tears of frustration, Beloved. I see the crushing weight of the world system upon your shoulders. With problem upon problem, the enemy would attempt to crush you under the weight of it all and destroy your faith.

I am sending My Angels to strengthen you and uphold you. No matter what you are going through, I have made a way of escape for you, Dear One. Cast all your cares upon My strong Shoulders. No longer accept burdens and condemnation from the enemy. I say to you to shake them off and rise up and speak to the enemy at the gate. I have set your face like flint. Though the enemy fights against you, he will NOT overcome you, for I am with you to strengthen you and deliver you. The gates of hell SHALL NOT prevail against you. I am your Rock and My Everlasting Arms are your soft place to fall. Do not be afraid, My Child.

Though the enemy rises up against you one way, I will send him fleeing in seven! I give My angels charge over you, to keep you in all of your ways. You are My Beloved Warrior Bride, an overcomer, and carrier of My Glory upon this earth. Pursue the enemy, speak My Word and My Name, use your Sword of the Spirit, for you shall SURELY overtake him and WITHOUT FAIL, recover ALL

Jeremiah 1:17 Now, gird up your loins and arise, and speak to them all which I command you. Do not be dismayed before them... 18 "Now behold, I have made you today as a fortified city and as a pillar of iron and as walls of bronze against the whole land (of the enemy) 19 They will fight against you, but they will not overcome you, for I am with you to deliver you," declares the LORD.

Ezekiel 3:8 "Behold, I have made your face as hard as their faces and your forehead as hard as their foreheads. 9 Like emery harder than flint I have made your forehead. Do not be afraid of them or be dismayed before them, they are a rebellious house."

Psalm 91:10 No evil will befall you, Nor will any plague come near your tent. 11For He will give His angels charge concerning you, To guard you in all your ways. 12They will bear you up in their hands, That you do not strike your foot against a stone.

Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, you His angels, Mighty in strength, who perform His word, Obeying the voice of His word!
Exodus 14:14 “Fear not. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will show to you today; for the enemy whom you have seen today, you shall never see them again, you shall see them no more for ever."

1 Samuel 30:8 And David inquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.

By:

Deborah Waldron Fry

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget