Take A Breath of My Heavenly Air by Deborah Waldron Fry

I hear you crying out," Oh Lord, what shall I do?" Do not let fear overtake your mind, Beloved. Stop, and take a breath of My Heavenly Air. Let My Spirit refresh and renew you. My Grace is sufficient for you, Dear One, and My Strength shall shine forth to overcome your weakness. There is nothing new under the sun, My Child.

Take A Breath of My Heavenly Air by  Deborah Waldron Fry
I hear you crying out," Oh Lord, what shall I do?" Do not let fear overtake your mind, Beloved. Stop, and take a breath of My Heavenly Air. Let My Spirit refresh and renew you. My Grace is sufficient for you, Dear One, and My Strength shall shine forth to overcome your weakness. There is nothing new under the sun, My Child.

I see the end from the beginning. Nothing that happens to you takes Me by surprise. Trust in Me and cast those cares upon My strong Shoulders. I have already made a way of escape. I have gone before you into your tomorrows. Your past has no bearing on today. My kingdom is always NOW. I am the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Call upon Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things that you do not know. There is nothing hidden from Me. I will reveal the secret things to you by My Spirit. This is the victory that overcomes the WORLD, even your faith in Your Savior and King. You are in the world but not OF the world. Turn your heart and your mind to the Author and Perfecter of your faith, Beloved. I refresh the weary and satisfy the faint. NOTHING can separate you from My Love. I will keep you from the evil one, My Child. For it is not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts
.....................................................................................................................................................
Luke 21:26 men fainting at heart from fear, and expectation of the things coming on the world, for the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.

Jeremiah 31:25 I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.
John 17:15 My prayer is not that You take them out of the world but that You protect them from the evil one. 16They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.

2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said unto me," My grace is sufficient for you: for My strength is made perfect in weakness."

Romans 8:38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow, not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below,indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget