You Are My anointed One by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am the God of Glory. I am the Light of the world. My Glory covers the heavens and rays of Light stream from My Hands. Look to the splendor of your Savior, for therein is the hiding place of My Power. To you, My Child, the hidden things are revealed by My Spirit. My brightness is radiant sunlight shining into every dark place of your soul.

You Are My anointed One by Deborah Waldron Fry
I am the God of Glory. I am the Light of the world. My Glory covers the heavens and rays of Light stream from My Hands. Look to the splendor of your Savior, for therein is the hiding place of My Power. To you, My Child, the hidden things are revealed by My Spirit. My brightness is radiant sunlight shining into every dark place of your soul. The light from My face is shining into your heart even on the darkest of days. Look and see that I am in your midst. You are My anointed one, My fire carrier. Be not afraid, Dear One.

The enemy shall utterly fall down at My Radiance surrounding you and within you. And he shall be destroyed at the Brightness of My coming. For you will have your LORD for an everlasting light, and your God for your glory. You shall not walk in darkness again. Arise from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you. Arise and shine, My Warrior Bride, for I have made you to be radiant with My Glory. Your heart shall thrill and tremble with joy at the glorious deliverance I am about to accomplish in your life
.................................................................................................................................
Habakkuk 3:3 His glory covered the heavens and the earth was full of His praise. 4 And His brightness was like the sunlight; Rays streamed from His hand, and there [in the sunlike splendor] was the hiding place of His power.

Revelation 1:12 Then I turned to see the Voice that was speaking with me. And having turned I saw seven golden lampstands; 13 and in the middle of the lampstands I saw One like the Son of Man, clothed in a robe reaching to the feet, and girded across His chest with a golden sash. 14 His head and His hair were white like white wool, like snow; and His eyes were like a flame of fire.
John 8:12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in darkness, but will have the Light of life."

Deuteronomy 5:24 You said, 'Behold, the LORD our God has shown us His glory and His greatness, and we have heard His voice from the midst of the fire; we have seen today that God speaks with man, yet he lives.

John 1:4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness comprehended it not.
2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said, " Let Light shine out of darkness," is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the Breath of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming.
Isaiah 60
Labels:

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget