Come to Me, Weary One by Deborah Waldron Fry

The enemy aimed bitter words like arrows, shooting from ambush at My blameless ones, shooting at you suddenly and without fear. It is as if you are frozen in time in a dark, lonely, and cold place. Take refuge in Me, Child of Grace.

Come to Me, Weary One by Deborah Waldron Fry
Come to Me, Weary One. I shall preserve your life from the dread of the enemy. Many words have been spoken over you that have broken your heart and your spirit. Rash words have been as sword thrusts. The enemy aimed bitter words like arrows, shooting from ambush at My blameless ones, shooting at you suddenly and without fear. It is as if you are frozen in time in a dark, lonely, and cold place. Take refuge in Me, Child of Grace.

You have been born again by the Spirit of God. The Fire of My Love shall melt those cold and bitter words of death spoken over you. No weapon formed against you shall prosper and every tongue that rises against you, you shall condemn. Let no one steal your peace, Dear One. The King has brought you into His chambers. You are hidden in Me, Beloved, hidden away forever in the warm recesses of My Heart.





Definition of recess: a hidden, secret, or secluded place or part
: indentation, cleft .

Exodus 33:22 When My glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the Rock and cover you with My hand until I have passed by.

Psalm 78:35 And they remembered that God was their Rock, And the Most High God their Redeemer.

Psalm 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Proverbs 12:18 There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.

Proverbs 15:4 A gentle tongue is a tree of life, but perverseness in it breaks the spirit.
Luke 6:45 The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.
1 Corinthians 13:1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
Psalm 64.


Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister GRACE unto the hearers.

Song of Solomon 1:4 Draw me after you; let us run. The King has brought me into His chambers.
John 14: 20 In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget