Pause by Victoria Osteen

I want to be around them as much as possible. I'd rather spend time hanging out with my family than I would anyone else. My children say to me sometimes, "Mom, you love us too much!"

 Pause by Victoria Osteen  Publish
My husband and children are the greatest gifts God has ever given me. They are my life. I love them so much that I'll do anything for them. In fact, I try to do everything for them! I want to be around them as much as possible. I'd rather spend time hanging out with my family than I would anyone else. My children say to me sometimes, "Mom, you love us too much!"





Even as much as I love them, if my emotional tank is not filled up, I cannot fill up the emotional tank of my family. I can't enjoy the gift that God has given me. The Bible says it like this: love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Can I ask you a question today? How are you loving yourself? How are you taking care of yourself? How are you building yourself up? Are you stopping to breathe in the beautiful moments of life? Are you grateful when you look around and see the grass and the trees God made for you?

The other day, I bought a bracelet. It's what they call a pause bracelet, and it has a little disk that vibrates every 60 minutes. When I feel that little buzz on my wrist, it's a reminder to stop and pause and say thank you to Almighty God. It helps me redirect and refocus.

We all seem to go a thousand miles a minute in life, so all throughout the day, we need to take moments to pause and reset ourselves. Remind yourself to stay aligned with heaven and find rest in His presence. Fill yourself up spiritually and emotionally. If you don't have a pause bracelet like mine, these days you can just set an alarm on your telephone. You can put up post-it notes around the house.  Do what you can to pause throughout the day and set your focus on God so you can be filled with His peace, joy and strength in every area of your life!

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things." (Philippians 4:8, NIV)

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget