Follow Me into My Garden of Delights by Deborah Waldron Fry

Follow Me into My Garden of delights. I will show you the Way. I am the Way. I make known to you the path of Life.

Follow Me into My Garden of Delights by Deborah Waldron Fry
Hush, My Child. I am your Peace in this hectic world. Come My Child. Follow Me into My Garden of delights. I will show you the Way. I am the Way. I make known to you the path of Life. I shall fill you with joy in My Presence and eternal pleasures are at My right Hand. Weep not Beloved, I know you have little strength left.

Come and rest in My Everlasting Arms where all is calm and quiet. I guide you always; I will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and I will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. I delight greatly in you, Dear One. Let not your heart be troubled.

I have clothed you with garments of salvation and arrayed you in a robe of My righteousness, as your Bridegroom adorns His head like a priest,and as a Bride adorns herself with her jewels. You are Mine and I am yours. Be still, My Love, and know that I am God.




Isaiah 5:7 For the vineyard of the LORD of the Heavenly Armies is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah (Praise) are the garden in which He delights.
Psalm 16:11 You make known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand.
Song of Solomon 6:1 Whither is thy Beloved gone, O thou fairest among women? whither is thy Beloved turned aside that we may seek Him with thee.2 My Beloved is gone down into His garden, to the beds of spices, to feed in the gardens, and to gather lilies.3 I am my Beloved's, and my Beloved is mine: He feedeth among the lilies.
Isaiah 61:10 I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of His righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest,and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.11For as the soil makes the sprout come up and a garden causes seeds to grow,so the Sovereign Lord will make righteousness and praise spring up before all nations.
Isaiah 58: 11 The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail.
John 14:5“Lord,” Thomas said, “we don’t know where You’re going. How can we know the way? ”6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. 7If you know Me, you will also know My Father. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.
John 15:1"I am the True Vine, and My Father is the husbandman."

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget