Winds of Restoration and Renewal by Deborah Waldron Fry

Weep not, My Child. I am sending a fresh Wind upon this earth. Glorious Winds of restoration and renewal. I shall breathe new life into you, My Beloved. I will cause My Breath to enter you and you will come back to life.

Winds of Restoration and Renewal by Deborah Waldron Fry
Weep not, My Child. I am sending a fresh Wind upon this earth. Glorious Winds of restoration and renewal. I shall breathe new life into you, My Beloved. I will cause My Breath to enter you and you will come back to life.

That dead place you feel inside shall be filled with NEW life, and life abundantly! Do not put limits on Me, Dear One. Believe with your whole heart once again. The Spirit of God has made you and My Breath has given you life. My Spirit dwells in your heart.

Your days of joy are not over, Beloved. I am doing a NEW thing. I am moving your heart with My gentle breezes of Love. I am restoring double to you. Arise, My Love, and come away, until the day breathes and the shadows flee.

Ride the Winds of Glory with Me. Gladness and joy shall overtake you, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

2 Samuel 22:11 And He rode on a cherub and flew; and He appeared on the wings of the wind.
Job 33:4 The Spirit of God has made me, and the Breath (Ruach) of the Almighty has given me life.
Song of Solomon 2:10 My Beloved speaks and says to me: “Arise, My love, My beautiful one, and come away"

Ezekiel 37:9 Then He said to me, "Prophesy to the Breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the Breath, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they come to life."

John 3:8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.

Isaiah 61:7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion you shall rejoice in your portion: therefore in your land you shall possess double: everlasting joy shall be unto you.

Song of Solomon 16 My beloved is mine, and I am His; He grazes among the lilies. 17 Until the day breathes and the shadows flee, turn, my Beloved.

Luke 7:13 When the Lord saw her, He felt compassion for her, and said to her, "Do not weep."

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget