Beloved. I am He who is faithful and true by Deborah Waldron Fry

I have chosen you and appointed you. Even in the midst of your trial, celebrate. Celebrate that your Savior lives and is alive forever more. For surely I shall deliver you from the hand of the enemy.

Beloved. I am He who is faithful and true by Deborah Waldron Fry
Remember not the former things, Beloved, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it shall spring forth. I have opened the door to NEW life. I have chosen you and appointed you. Even in the midst of your trial, celebrate. Celebrate that your Savior lives and is alive forever more. For surely I shall deliver you from the hand of the enemy.


I have closed the door on the evil one in your circumstance and he will not be able to open it again. Follow Me, Beloved. I am He who is faithful and true. You have passed from darkness to light, from death to LIFE, from lost to found. Let not your faith be found in the wisdom of men but in the power of your God. I AM the Door to glorious treasures and wisdom, and marvelous answers to prayer that your mind can barely comprehend, Dear One. I have blessed you with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places. Just trust your Abba Father.

Come boldly to My Throne of Grace and make your requests known, My Child. For I know what you have need of before you even ask. Ask, believe, and then freely receive from My hand. Eye has not seen nor ear heard nor has it entered into the heart of man the things which I have prepared for those who love Me. I am carrying you over the threshold, My Bride, from yesterday into your tomorrow. Forget the former things, behold, I am doing a new thing.There are GOOD and WONDER FILLED days ahead, Beloved, which I have prepared for you from the foundations of the earth.

Psalm 40:5 Many, LORD my God, are the wonders You have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with You; were I to speak and tell of Your deeds, they would be too many to declare.

Ephesians 1:3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.
John 15:16 You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you.

John 16:23-24 In that day you will not question Me about anything.Truly, truly, I say to you, if you ask the Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you. Until now you have asked for nothing in My name; ask and you will receive, so that your JOY may be made full.
1 Corinthians 2: 7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our glory, 8 which none of the rulers of this age knew; for had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

9 But as it is written:
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget