For all Was Accomplished at The Cross by Deborah Waldron Fry

Simply surrender and trust in My finished work. You may feel as if your life is out of control, but I tell you, Beloved, that I am in control.

For all Was Accomplished  at The Cross by Deborah Waldron Fry
I am your Keeper. There is nothing more you need to do, My Child. For all was accomplished for you at the Cross. You have given me your heart and I hold it tenderly in My Hands. Simply surrender and trust in My finished work. You may feel as if your life is out of control, but I tell you, Beloved, that I am in control.

What you have entrusted to Me, I am well able to keep until the Day of the appearing of your Savior. My thoughts are higher than yours and My Love is deeper and stronger than any evil force working against you. Through My Son, you are blessed and kept and doted upon. My Face is always shining upon you and I am always gracious unto you.


The LIGHT of My smiling countenance is always shining upon you and My Peace rests with you. I am well able to KEEP that which you have entrusted to Me. You are My Beloved and I am yours. I am He who is Faithful unto a thousand generations. I am well able to keep you from falling. dote on or upon: adore, prize, treasure, admire, hold dear, lavish affection

2 Timothy 1:12 For this reason I also suffer these things, but I am not ashamed; for I know Whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to KEEP what I have entrusted to Him until that day.

Numbers 6:24 The LORD bless you, and KEEP you:
25 The LORD make His FACE shine upon you, and be gracious unto you:
26 The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.
27 And they shall put MY NAME upon the children; and I will bless them.
2 Corinthians 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 6 For God, who commanded the Light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the FACE of JESUS CHRIST.
Psalm 121

1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence comes my help.
2 My help comes from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
3 He will not suffer your foot to be moved: He that keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, He that keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD is YOUR KEEPER: the LORD is your shade upon your right hand.
6 The sun shall not smite you by day, nor the moon by night.
7 The LORD shall preserve you from all evil: He shall preserve your soul.
8 The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Jude 1:24Now unto Him that is able to KEEP YOU from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, 25 To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget