Favorable Year of the Lord by Deborah Waldron Fry

The devil has attempted to wrap you in bindings of sickness and death, poverty and lack, depression and oppression.

Favorable Year of the Lord by Deborah Waldron Fry
Come forth, Beloved. Come forth into new life. It is the FAVORABLE YEAR OF THE LORD. The devil has attempted to wrap you in bindings of sickness and death, poverty and lack, depression and oppression. He has blinded your eyes for a moment and caused you to believe that you are sitting alone in a cold dark place.



It is all you can see. It is all you can hear. Hopelessness has crept into your heart. But look up, Dear One. Look into my Face shining upon you. The way out of this situation has been made already. I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. I am calling you forth, Beloved. Into My light, into My Freedom, into My Provision. The Door has been open all this time.

I am the Door and by Grace, you have been saved. Cling to Me by faith, Beloved, for My Right Hand forever upholds you. The devil belongs to the darkness and to the depths of the earth, My Child. But you are seated with Me in heavenly places. The Brightness of My Glory causes every demon to flee and every plan of the enemy to fail. You wear My Robe of Righteousness and My Spirit shines within you. Fear no longer, My Love. I am the Way Maker. You are RELEASED!

Psalm 63:7 For You have been my help, and in the shadow of Your wings I sing for joy. 8 My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me. 9But those who seek my life to destroy it, Will go into the depths of the earth.

Joshua 23:8 But you are to cling to the LORD your God, as you have done to this day.
Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with Him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a NEW life.
Romans 5:17 For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God's abundant provision of grace and of the gift of righteousness REIGN reign in life through the one man, Jesus Christ!

1 Timothy 1:19 Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear. For some people have deliberately violated their consciences; as a result, their faith has been shipwrecked.
Romans 7:6 But now we have been released from the law, having died to that by which we were bound, so that we serve in NEWESS OF THE SPIRIT and not in oldness of the letter.

Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.

John 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Luke 4:17And the book of the prophet Isaiah was handed to Jesus. And He opened the book and found the place where it was written, 18"THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD IS UPON ME, BECAUSE HE ANOINTED ME TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE POOR. HE HAS SENT ME TO PROCLAIM RELEASE TO THE CAPTIVES, AND RECOVERY OF SIGHT TO THE BLIND, TO SET FREE THOSE WHO ARE OPPRESSED, 19TO PROCLAIM THE FAVORABLE YEAR OF THE LORD."

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget