Enemy is a Toothless Lion by Deborah Waldron Fry

Do you feel the breath of the enemy as he huffs and puffs at you, Beloved? You don't even feel safe in your own house anymore. But do not be anxious, My Child. He is a toothless lion, whose roar is but an empty threat.

Enemy is a Toothless Lion by Deborah Waldron Fry
Do you feel the breath of the enemy as he huffs and puffs at you, Beloved? You don't even feel safe in your own house anymore. But do not be anxious, My Child. He is a toothless lion, whose roar is but an empty threat.


The world system is built upon straw and sticks, hay and stubble. Man's knowledge is fleeting and ever changing and is not the truth. My Word is Truth. When you were born again by My Spirit, I became your Sure Foundation. I am your Rock. Your house is built upon the Rock of Ages, Dear One. The enemy is only a "wind bag" full of "hot air".

The devil comes but to kill, steal and destroy, but I have come to give you life and life to the fullest. When the winds of adversity are howling outside, and the evil one is knocking at your door, Beloved, let Me answer it. No power of hell nor scheme of man can ever snatch you from My Hand. I am the Lion of the Tribe of Judah and I am your Keeper.

I keep you from all evil; I keep your life. I will keep your going out and your coming in from this time forth and forevermore. Fear not, Little One; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.

Psalm 18:2The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my Rock, in whom I take refuge.

1 Corinthians 3:11 For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.

John 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, “Verily, verily I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.8 All that ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.9 I am the door; by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.10 The thief comes not but to steal and to kill and to destroy. I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

John 10:28 and I give eternal life to them, and they will never perish; and no one will snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. 30 I and the Father are one.
Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
Psalm 121

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget