Listen to My Voice, Beloved by Deborah Waldron Fry

When thoughts of fear and doubt enter your mind, lay your hand upon your mouth and stay silent. (smile) Do not speak forth that which does not align with My Word, Dear One.

Listen to My Voice, Beloved by Deborah Waldron Fry
You are My called out ones. Listen to My Voice, Beloved, for I shall awaken you morning by morning with a good word. When thoughts of fear and doubt enter your mind, lay your hand upon your mouth and stay silent. (smile) Do not speak forth that which does not align with My Word, Dear One.


The power of life and death is in your tongue. By My Spirit, I have given you the tongue of the learned. Use your mouth as a mighty sword to cut down the enemy. Speak blessing and not cursing. My Word is sharper than a two edged sword, and shall destroy every plan and weapon formed against you. Do not be anxious or afraid. I am with you always. I will help you to speak and I will teach you what to say. Many are saying of your soul,

"There is no deliverance for him in God." But I am a Shield around you, your Glory, and the One who lifts your head. At the sound of My Name, every knee shall bow. Take your Sword of the Spirit and strike the enemy at his knees. Surely, he shall be utterly cast down. For I contend with those who contend with you.

NO weapon formed against you shall prosper. Listen, Beloved, to what the Spirit is speaking to His Bride. You shall overcome by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of your testimony.

He that has an ear let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the congregations {Gr. ekklesia – called out ones}. Revelation 2:29

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is CAST DOWN, which accused them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame the devil by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
cast down

c. To send through the air with a motion of the hand or arm:
dart, dash, fling, heave, hurl, hurtle, launch, pitch, shoot, shy, sling, throw, toss.
2. To move (a weapon or blow, for example) in the direction of someone or something: aim, direct, head, level, point, set, train, turn, zero in.

3. To send out heat, light, or energy:
emit, irradiate, project, radiate, shed, throw.
"take out the knees": take out the main support: "to humiliate or diminish someone" (the devil)
Isaiah 54:4 The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: He wakens morning by morning, He wakens my ear to hear as the learned.

Exodus 4:12 Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 3

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget