He WILL Touch Each One by Deborah Waldron Fry

I have good news, sisters and brothers, friends and family. Every day I pray that the Lord would touch each one of you who come to my page in a special way.

He WILL Touch Each One by Deborah Waldron Fry
I have good news, sisters and brothers, friends and family. Every day I pray that the Lord would touch each one of you who come to my page in a special way.


I pray that the Lord will answer your prayers and bless you and your family and grant your requests. Today upon waking up, I heard, "Each one will be touched." I just had to let you know that your Father hears you and He is so willing to touch you and help you and make you whole. How He loves you so, Beloved. He WILL touch each one.

I believe that the Holy Spirit is moving upon your lives in a very special way. So look for that healing. Look for that provision. Look for that miracle you have been praying for. Jesus says to us "I am willing!" Only Believe. Hold unswervingly to the Hope you profess for He who promised is faithful. The POWER of God is present! Amen! :D <3 deb="" love="" p="" sis="">
Matthew 8:3 Jesus stretched out His hand and touched him, saying, "I AM WILLING"
Matthew 8:3 And Jesus put His hand on him, saying, "It is MY PLEASURE; be clean." And straight away he was made clean.

Hebrews 3:6 But Christ is faithful as the Son over God's house. And we are His house, if we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope of which we boast.

Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful.
1 Chronicles 4:10 Now Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, "Oh that You would bless me indeed and enlarge my border, and that Your hand might be with me, and that You would keep me from evil that it may not grieve me!" And God granted his request.

John 14:12Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I WILL DO WHATEVER YOU ASK in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I WILL DO IT.

Luke 5:17 And it came to pass on a certain day, as Jesus was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget