My Favor Has Rested Upon You by Deborah Waldron Fry

You have not hopelessly lost your way, Beloved. Even though you have struggled at times in this world full of tribulations and your life has come under attacks of the enemy,

My Favor Has Rested Upon You by Deborah Waldron Fry
You have not hopelessly lost your way, Beloved. Even though you have struggled at times in this world full of tribulations and your life has come under attacks of the enemy, My Hand has always been upon you. From infancy, My favor has rested upon you. Though the enemy would even attempt to end your life at times, he could not do it, Beloved. For I was with you. I saw you in your humanity, and said unto you "Live".



With kindness and tender compassion, I drew you to Me. I reached down and drew you out of the pit, and set your feet upon the Rock. I have rescued you from death and espoused you to Me. I washed you with Water and anointed you with Oil. I clothed you with garments of salvation and My Robe of righteousness, clean and white. For your Husband is your Maker, Whose name is Yahweh, the LORD of hosts. And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, Who is called the God of all the earth.

I have placed within you a hunger for Me which shall be quenched, My Bride, for you are My delight. I will betroth you to Me forever; Yes, I betroth you to Me in righteousness and in justice, in lovingkindness and in compassion. I betroth you to Me in faithfulness. Come, follow after Me. For I am your Beloved, the One who is called Faithful and True.


Isaiah 61:10 I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of His righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 54:5 For your Husband is your Maker, Whose name is the LORD of hosts; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, Who is called the God of all the earth.

Hosea 2:19 I will betroth you to Me forever; Yes, I will betroth you to Me in righteousness and in justice, In lovingkindness and in compassion, 20And I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness. Then you will know the LORD."

Matthew 4:19 “Come, follow Me, Jesus said, “and I will make you fishers of men.” 20 And at once they left their nets and followed Him.

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven having been opened, and behold, a white horse, and the One sitting upon it called Faithful and True..

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget