My Strong Shoulders by Deborah Waldron Fry

I am the Good Shepherd. I Myself looked for you, Beloved, and sought you out. And you were found and all of heaven rejoiced as I lifted you up on My Strong Shoulders.

My Strong Shoulders by Deborah Waldron Fry
I am the Good Shepherd. I Myself looked for you, Beloved, and sought you out. And you were found and all of heaven rejoiced as I lifted you up on My Strong Shoulders. It is there you reside, Beloved.

And so it shall be for those you are praying for. I Myself will search for My flock and seek them out. As a Shepherd cares for His sheep on the day that He is among His scattered flock, so I will care for My sheep; and I will rescue them from all the places to which they were scattered on a cloudy and gloomy day. I seek out the lost, bring back the strays, bind up the wounded, and strengthen the weak.

You are indeed secure in My fold, Little One. I will lay you down beside the still waters and you shall rest in My lush green pastures of peace. I will tend My sheep with justice. I will restore your soul.

Trust your Good Shepherd, Beloved, for I carry you in My Arms. I shield you all day long, the enemy cannot touch you here. You are the one I love and forever you rest between My Shoulders.

Ezekiel 34, Psalm 23
Psalm 68:19 Praise the Lord; praise God our savior! For each day He carries us in His arms.
Deuteronomy 33:12 Let the Beloved of the LORD rest secure in Him, for He shields him all day long, and the one the LORD loves dwells between His shoulders.

Luke 12:31 But seek you His kingdom, and these things will be added to you. Do not fear, little flock, for your Father takes great delight in giving you the kingdom.

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget