Qualified to Carry My Sword by Deborah Waldron Fry

To My Children who think that they are not qualified to carry My Sword. This presence of humbleness in you is precisely why I have chosen you, Beloved

Qualified to Carry My Sword by Deborah Waldron Fry
To My Children who think that they are not qualified to carry My Sword. This presence of humbleness in you is precisely why I have chosen you, Beloved. All of My most qualified feel unqualified. The world system looks down on you because you lack their credentials, bloodline,and education. I am not constrained by convention when choosing My prophets and warriors, Dear One.


Do not be surprised when you are called foolish, unwise, and a dreamer. I have chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the "wise". I have chosen the weak and lowly ones that I might shame the strong. You may be despised and considered low born by the powers that be, but do not be anxious about this, Little One. It shall soon be very apparent who My Chosen ones are.

My Glory shall be seen upon you and My Spirit shall speak through you. People will be astounded as you speak those things that be not as though they were. Those things that are not shall be made manifest before your eyes. For the things which are seen are temporary and the things not seen are eternal. In Me, you are the wise, powerful, and of noble birth. You are a Child of the King, My Warrior Bride. The Blood of the Lamb has qualified you. You are My Secret Weapon. Pursue the enemy and speak My Word: for you shall surely overtake them, and without fail recover all. I am your Shield and Helper and your Glorious Sword. Your enemies will cower before you, and you will tread on their heights.

1 Corinthians 1: 27But God has chosen the foolish things of the world that He might shame the wise; and God has chosen the weak things of the world that He might shame the strong; 28and the low-born of the world, and the things being despised, God also chose- the things not being- that He might annul the things being, 29 so that all flesh may not boast before God. 30 But out of Him, you are in Christ Jesus, who has been made unto us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification and redemption, 31in order that, as it has been written: The one boasting, let him boast in the Lord.

1 Samuel 30:8 And David inquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And He answered him, Pursue: for you shall surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.

Isaiah 49:2 He has made My mouth like a sharp sword, In the shadow of His hand He has concealed Me; And He has also made Me a select arrow, He has hidden Me in His quiver.
Ephesians 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is THE Word of God. (Jesus)

Deuteronomy 33:29... Who is like you, a people saved by the LORD? He is your shield and helper and your Glorious Sword. Your enemies will cower before you, and you will tread on their heights."

Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget