My garments of Salvation by Deborah Waldron Fry

Beloved. You are My offspring, born again by the Spirit of God. I have wrapped you in My Robe of Righteousness. You wear My garments of salvation.

My garments of Salvation by Deborah Waldron Fry
Beloved. You are My offspring, born again by the Spirit of God. I have wrapped you in My Robe of Righteousness. You wear My garments of salvation. The Blood of the Lamb makes you worthy, Dear One. You are now Mine. You are a beloved Child of the King. The world is not your home, Beloved. Though you are in the world, you are not of it. You no longer are part of the muck and mire. I reached down with My own Arm and drew you out of the pit. I took your hand in Mine and pulled you unto Myself. You are not a "nobody." I have chosen you as My own. Yes, you are a "whosoever".

Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. It is NOT hopeless, My Love. I am your Hope, the One who is the Anchor of your soul. I am He who is called Faithful and True. I have loved you with an everlasting love. A love that does not give up. A love that never fails. I am Abba Father. I uphold you by your right hand and say to you, "Fear not, I am your Helper." I have raised you up to sit with Me at the Right Hand of Majesty. I have crowned you with glory and honor. My thoughts of you are infinite, greater than the sands of all the earth. Now rise up from your place of tears, Little One. I shall dry your tears with My own Hand. Be in peace, Beloved, for I will always sustain you.

You are the offspring whom I have blessed. You have been born by Me and I have carried you from the womb. Even to your old age I am He who carries you, I have made you and I will bear you forever. My peace I give unto you. Rest in My Everlasting Arms.

Isaiah 61:10I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 59:16And He saw that there was no man, And was astonished that there was no one to intercede; Then His own arm brought salvation to Him, And His righteousness upheld Him.

Revelation 19:10 for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war. 12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He Himself. 13And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word of God. 14And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.





Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget