You have a Warrior's Heart by Deborah Waldron Fry

Many of you have felt disquieted within your soul. You have a Warrior's heart, Beloved. You are in anguish over this present age.

You have a Warrior's Heart by Deborah Waldron Fry
Many of you have felt disquieted within your soul. You have a Warrior's heart, Beloved. You are in anguish over this present age. Your heart burns within you. You cannot hold your peace because you have heard the sound of the trumpet.

You have heard the alarm of war. You cannot keep silent for you have heard the battle cry in your spirit. The world is oblivious to what is happening in the spirit realm, Dear One. They do not understand the evil of this age. But you walk with Me, My Child. I will not leave you behind. You have nothing to fear for I am with you like a dread Champion.

The battle has been won. I speak to you in righteousness and I am mighty to save. Through your God you will do valiantly, through Me you shall tread down the adversary. It is My call that you hear, Beloved. You will not follow another. Have no fear, Mighty Warrior. The Lord is with you. Vengeance is Mine, and retribution, in due time their foot will slip; For the day of their calamity is near, and the impending things are hastening upon them. You are My Fire Warriors. My Word in your heart burns like a fire, a fire shut up in your bones. You have your Father's heart, Dear One. Release the Fire of My Love upon the earth. I shall cry, I shall roar, and I shall prevail against the enemy.

Jeremiah 4:19 My anguish, my anguish! I am pained at my very heart; my heart is disquieted in me; I can't hold my peace; because you have heard, O my soul, the sound of the trumpet, the alarm of war. I cannot keep silent. I have heard the battle cry.

..Jeremiah 20:9 But if I say, "I will not mention His word or speak anymore in His name," His word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.

..Isaiah 42:13 Yahweh shall go forth as a mighty warrior, He shall stir up His zeal like a man of war: He shall cry, yea, roar; He shall prevail against His enemies.

..Psalm 108:13 Through God we will do valiantly, And it is He who shall tread down our adversaries.
..Deuteronomy 32:35 'Vengeance is Mine, and retribution, In due time their foot will slip; For the day of their calamity is near, And the impending things are hastening upon them.'

..Jeremiah 20:11But the LORD is with me like a dread champion; Therefore my persecutors will stumble and not prevail. They will be utterly ashamed, because they have failed, With an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten.

Isaiah 63:1Who is this who comes from Edom, With garments of glowing colors from Bozrah, This One who is majestic in His apparel, Marching in the greatness of His strength? "It is I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save."

..Revelation 19:12 He has eyes like blazing fire, and many royal crowns on His head. He has a name written on Him that only He Himself knows. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and His name is The Word of God. 14The armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, white and pure, follow Him on white horses.




Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget