25/8 Means More Than Is Humanly Possible by Deborah Waldron Fry

I had been typing letters, not numbers. I knew our Father was up to something. The dictionary says that 25/8 means "MORE THAN IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE, above and beyond natural time (24/7)."

25/8 Means More Than Is Humanly Possible by Deborah Waldron Fry
I was writing a message to a sister here on Facebook, had to leave for a couple minutes, and when I came back, the message was blank except for this : "25/8". I had been typing letters, not numbers. I knew our Father was up to something. The dictionary says that 25/8 means "MORE THAN IS HUMANLY POSSIBLE, above and beyond natural time (24/7)."

This verse also came up: Isaiah 25:8 "He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of His people shall He take away from off all the earth: for the Lord has spoken it." There is also a song entitled 25/8 about exceptional love. How amazing is our God and how He LOVES to speak with us in so many different ways. \o/ <3 :="" p="">..................
"Beloved. When everything that is humanly possible has been done, that is when I step in. I work OVER time for you, Dear One. I am ABOVE and BEYOND all the dimensions of this physical world. I am not bound by time or space. I am not bound by natural laws. When there are no answers, I AM the answer. Call upon Me, Beloved. The knowledge of man is foolishness compared to My wisdom, My Child. I am the eternal God, the Creator. I create out of nothing. I speak and things come into being.

Be anxious for NOTHING, My Child, but trust in Me alone. Only believe. I am the God of the impossible. I have swallowed up death in victory. It is finished. I am OVER all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is named. Call upon Me and I WILL answer you and show you great and mighty things that you know not. My love for you has no ending and it had no beginning. My Love never fails. I shall wipe away every tear from your eyes, My Love. Through you, My manifold wisdom shall be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realm. The enemy shall be utterly confounded. I shall do WONDROUS things for you, Beloved, for I alone am your God.
............................................
..Psalm 77:14 You are the God that does wonders: You have declared Your strength among the people.

..Psalm 86:10 For You are great and do wondrous deeds; You alone are God.
..1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God
..Matthew 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me."

..Colossians 2:15 And having disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

..Colossians 2:9For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity dwells in bodily form. 10And you have been made complete in Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority.

..Ephesians 3:10 His purpose was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms.

Ephesians 1:20 which He exerted in Christ Jesus when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 FAR ABOVE all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age, but also in the one to come. 22And God put everything under His feet and made Him head over everything for the church.



Post a Comment

Arinola O. Yinka

{facebook#https://facebook.com/arinolaOyinka} {twitter#https://twitter.com/arinolaOyinka} {google-plus#https://plus.google.com/110825592826035799107/posts/2hLKudVJW8d} {linkedin#https://ng.linkedin.com/in/arinola-olakanmi-yinka-3016ba64E} {youtube#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL} {instagram#YOUR_SOCIAL_PROFILE_URL

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget